Fireside Grand Oak Outdoor Gas Log Sets Introduction
With two burner types, discrete controls, and an unparalleled realistic appearance, the Outdoor Fireside Grand Oak log set creates the appearance of a wood burning fireplace without the additional hassle. This set was designed specifically to complement the Castlewood Outdoor wood fireplace model, and integrates our industry-leading technology to provide a powerful, multilevel fire.
Fireside Grand Oak Outdoor Gas Log Sets Features
- Includes hearth kit: Factory assembled burner/grate with 5/8″ grate, Valve, Rock wool embers, Lava rock, Piezo igniter, Damper clamp
- State-of-the-art, tiered burner system creates a multi-level fire
- Clean burning design for both natural gas and liquid propane
- Factory leak tested and CSA approved
- Engineered design prevents heat stress to controls
- Hidden controls are easily accessible, won’t detract from the fire’s authenticity, and allow the log set to fit perfectly centered
- Matchless piezo ignition for quick, easy lighting. An On/Off switch is provided as part of the assembly.
Log Sets Specifications
|Hearth Front Width:||34″|
|Hearth Rear Width:||22″|
The 11-piece Grand Oak Outdoor Vented Gas Log Set is an ideal way to bring warmth and comfort to your patio. Their reinforced cement design and included Natural Flame™ burner give off an inviting glow that adds a cozy accent to any room.
Grand Oak Outdoor Logs are sold with the hearth kit to complete your fireplace conversion. They include the burner assembly, ember bed materials, clamps, connectors, and other hardware.
Log Sets Documents
There are no reviews yet.