GeneralAire 1099LHS Humidifier – Flow Through Manual Bypass
Model# 1099LHS, GeneralAire Humidifier – Flow Through Manual Bypass:
Legacy Series Humidifier:
- We spend most of our days indoors. It is important to control the indoor relative humidity to maintain a comfortable and healthy indoor air environment.
- Very low humidity in your home in winter can result in dry, itchy skin or dry sinuses and nose. Dry skin can crack and peel and will look unattractive and can lead to infections. Dry noses and sinuses may lead to a clogging or swelling and closing of the air passages and cause breathing difficulty at night. Choosing a GeneralAire® Legacy Humidifier will improve your comfort indoors and maintain a healthy environment so you can breathe a little easier.
- A portion of the heated air from the furnace passes through a water-soaked pad where it absorbs additional moisture and then returns for distribution throughout your home.
- Water is metered into the KineticFlo® Trough and dispersed uniformly across the pad. Unevaporated water drains from the bottom of the unit to eliminate mineral build-up.
- Type: flow-through evaporative
- Gallons per day: 19 (based on 120° F plenum temperature)
- Dimensions (inches): 16 H x 16 W x 12 1/4 D
- Weight (pounds): 15
- Replacement Vapor Pad®: 1099-20 (GFI #7047)
- Replace 1-2 times per season
- For home sizes up to 3,000 square feet
- Installation: warm air plenum / right of left side
- Plenum opening (inches): 14 1/8 W x 12 H
- Bypass opening (inches): 7
- Pallet quantity (units): 16
- Control: MHX3C manual-control duct mount humidistat
- Power (volts): 24
- Warranty (years): 5
- UV – stable automotive grade plastic
- Control included
- Patented water distribution system for maximum evaporative performance
- Shut-off damper
There are no reviews yet.