GREENTEK RD-1 BASIC DEHUMIDISTAT
GREENTEK RD-1 BASIC DEHUMIDISTAT (2-WIRE), Part Number 463020 .
RD-1 BASIC DEHUMIDISTAT Features:
Relative Humidity Sensor Dial
Off, 60%, Comfort Zone, 30%
RD-1 BASIC DEHUMIDISTAT Compatibility:
The RD-1 model™ is compatible with the PH, PE, XPH, XDH, C3.14, SS3.80 and LCH Series.
RD-1 BASIC DEHUMIDISTAT How it works
Relative humidity sensor dial
OFF / 60% / COMFORT ZONE / 30%
Overrides the ventilation system to high speed once the level of humidity is above the set point.
If the HRV or ERV is in CONT or INTERM mode the ventilation system will automatically return to its original mode once the level of humidity is below the set point.
What is an Air Exchanger?
An Air Exchanger otherwise known as an HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator) or an ERV (Energy Recovery Ventilator), is a whole house mechanical ventilation system. Typically connected to your existing furnace return duct and contains two high-efficiency motors. The supply motor draws fresh air in from the outside while the exhaust motor pushes stale indoor contaminated air outside. The two airstreams never mix when passing through the HRV or ERV cores.
Benefits of Air Exchangers:
- Bring a continuous supply of fresh outside air into your
- Exhaust environmental contaminants for improved indoor air quality.
- Save energy in the winter by recovering heat from exhaust air.
- Save energy in the summer by recovering cool indoor air from exhaust air.
- Help prevent mould and mildew.
- Help minimize odours and cooking residue.
- Can reduce harmful Radon Gas levels where active soil depressurization is unlikely to be successful.
There are no reviews yet.