Lennox X4575 Germicidal Light Model UV-2000
Part# X4575 , Lennox Germicidal Light
UV-2000 Germicidal Lights
Highest UV light intensity on the market!
Germicidal lights use intense rays of ultraviolet light to control and kill contaminants like viruses, bacteria, yeast and mold. Installed inside the HVAC duct system, it improves the air in the entire home.
- Improves air quality and protects equipment by sterilizing surfaces
- Dual lamp or single lamp option
- Available in 2,000 microwatts (UV-2000) or 1,496 microwatts (UV-1000)
- UL listed
- Powerful ultraviolet energy helps eliminate biological contaminants like mold and bacteria
- Reduces concentrations of airborne bioaerosols by 50%* within as little as 45 minutes**
- No ozone emissions—a known lung irritant***
Note: Hg-lamps contain mercury. Manage in accordance with disposal laws. Refer to www.lamprecycle.org or call 1-800-9-LENNOX.
THE SIX MAIN CAPTURE / PURIFYING TECHNOLOGIES:
- MAC Media Air Cleaners ( Mechanical )
- EAC Electronic Air Cleaners ( Electrostatic Precipitation )
- HEPA High-Efficiency Particulate Air Filtration Systems
- UV-C Ultra-Violet (C-band) Germicidal Mitigation Lights
- UV-V Ultra-Violet (V-band) Chemical Vapour Mitigation Lights
- PCO Photo Catalytic Oxidation
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Material Description||Healthy Climate, UV-2000, Germicidal Light, 120V, 1-Phase|
|Gross Weight||10.25 LB|
|Product Length||17.82 IN|
There are no reviews yet.