Intrepid Direct Vent Gas Stove by VERMONT CASTINGS
Interpid Direct Vent Gas Stove
- Reduced Clearances
- Flexible installation options — These direct vent gas stoves offer simple venting options that require less clearance, so they are perfect for smaller spaces.
- Proudly Made In Vermont
- Signature Vermont Castings style — The tradition of quality cast iron lives on in these direct vent gas stoves, which feature the unique detailing and solid construction that Vermont Castings is known for.
- Operable Front Doors
- Open-door viewing — Simply swing open the two front doors for an unobstructed look at the Intrepid® stove’s realistic gas flames.
- Rear Vent (4″ x 6-5/8″ Pipe)
- Through-wall Only
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 810 sq. ft.
- FireCast Ceramic
- Max BTUs/hr
- Firebox Material
- Cast Iron
- Thermal Efficiency
- Up to 80%
- Cost to Operate
- $0.20 / hr*
- 2½” (Back)
- 4″ (Side)
- 2″ (Corner)
* Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products.
Guides & Literature
- Warming Shelves 000098 (Classic Black), 0001376 (Biscuit), 0001373 (Majolica Brown), 0001371 (Bordeaux)Warming Shelves with mitten racks come in handy on cold winter days.
- Blower Kit FK20A variable-speed, heat-activated fan provides increased heating efficiency.
- On/Off Remote Controls RCB(E), RMT, TSMT, WMTDOn/Off control systems allow you to ignite and turn off your fire remotely, and they feature safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown.
- Thermostat Remote Controls RCST(E), RCT, TSST, WWTD, WTThermostat remote systems allow you to input your desired room temperature, and they feature safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown.
- Full Function Remote Controls RCSITE, RCSITEA, RCSTEBFull Function remotes provide thermostat control, plus Total System Control, which allows you to control advanced functions like flame height, blower speed, and more.
Intrepid® Model Line-Up
|Color/Finish||Classic Black||Biscuit||Majolica Brown||Bordeaux|
|Heating Capacity||Up to 810 sq. ft.|
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||18,500|
|Cost to Operate||$0.20|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas (LP Conversion Kit included)|