Merrimack Non-Catalytic Wood Burning Insert by VERMONT CASTINGS
- Automatic Air Control
- Longer, more even temperatures — Automatically regulates the amount of air coming into the firebox for long-lasting, hassle-free heat.
- Large Viewing Area
- Enjoy the flames from almost anywhere in the room — The fire viewing area is larger than most other models in the same class.
- Easy Installation
- Hassle free — Rear wheels make it easy to slide the Merrimack insert right into place for quick installation.
- Cast Iron Construction
- Superior craftsmanship — The firebox, front and door are all made from cast iron with the quality you expect from Vermont Castings.
- Clean Burning
- Eco-friendly performance — EPA certified emissions of only 3.6 g/hr make this insert one of the cleanest wood burning models available.
- Variable Speed Fan Included
- More efficient heating — The heat-activated fan improves room air circulation.
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Max BTUs/hr
- Up to 55,000
- Combustion Type
- Burn Time
- 12 hrs
- Log Size
- 3.6 g/hr
- Bed/Bath/Mobile Home Approved
- No / No / No
Guides & Literature
- Surrounds Northfield: NORCSCB (Classic Black). Exeter: EXSSCB (Classic Black).Give your wood-burning insert a built-in look with these available surrounds. The Northfield surround offers traditional cast iron construction, while the Exeter model offers steel construction with a Classic Black finish.
Merrimack Model Line-Up
|Minimum Opening Dimensions||
|Heating Capacity||Up to 2,000 sq. ft.|
|Max BTU/H (Wood)||55,000|
|Burn Time||12 hours|
|Firebox Size||3 cu. ft. (40 lb. capacity)|
|Certifications||OMNI, UL1482 / ULC628|