Resolute Acclaim Non-Catalytic Wood Burning Stove by VERMONT CASTINGS
Top Load Design of Resolute Acclaim Wood Burning Stove
- Enjoy longer burn times — Fills to nearly 100% of its capacity so you don’t have to load as often. Front-loading also available.
- Eco-Friendly Design
- Made green — Our stoves are made from 100% recycled materials, and production processes use renewable energy.
- Eco-Friendly Performance
- Longer burn times — More heat from less wood will help lower fuel costs. With low smoke emissions, this stove is good for the environment, too.
- Polished Cooking Griddle
- Classic style and convenience — Provides a beautiful look and the perfect spot to warm bread to a delicious golden brown.
- Heating Capacity: Up to 1,600 sq. ft.
- Max BTUs/hr: 51,000
- Combustion Type: Non–Catalytic
- Burn Time: 9 hrs
- Log Size: 16″
- Ash Pan: Pull–out
- Efficiency: 72.1% at 3.4 g/hr
Guides & Literature
- Warming Shelves 0000064 (Classic Black), 0001385 (Biscuit), 0001395 (Majolica Brown), 0001355 (Bordeaux)Warming Shelves with mitten racks come in handy on cold winter days.
- Spark Screen 133 Spark screen for open-door fire viewing lets you sit back and enjoy the beautiful flames.
- Heat Shield 184 A clearance-reducing rear heat shield allows for more flexible installation options.
- Heat Shield 246 A clearance-reducing bottom heat shield allows for more flexible installation options.
- Enamel Pipe Matching enamel pipe comes in four standard colors.
- Outside Air Adaptor 3255 Allows your stove to draw air in from outside the house. Beneficial for newer, more heavily insulated homes and required in mobile home installations.
- Gloves 112Made from durable leather, these gloves are so popular at our foundry, weНve now made them available to you. Perfect for loading the stove when itНs already fired up and burning.
- Cast Iron Stove-Top Steamer 0000775 (Biscuit), 0000791 (Majolica Brown), 0000784 (Ebony Black), 0000793 (Bordeaux)Available in all our enamel colors, these beautifully cast ornate steamers are designed to return humidity to the room air, creating a more comfortable atmosphere.
- Cast Iron Wood Box 930With fine cast lattice work and ample capacity, itНs the perfect way to store all the wood you need to keep your home warm and toasty.
- Cast Iron Trivet 94Depicting a traditional Vermont Castings foundry scene, this beautifully cast trivet is ideal as a cooking stand or to add visual interest to your stove installation. Cast in Vermont at our own foundry, this trivet features the same fine craftsmanship as our legendary stoves.
- Thermometer 574This surface-mount magnetic thermometer is designed to work with all of our stoves. It allows you to make the correct air-intake settings and will tell you when it is time to reload the stove or shut the damper.
- Log Carrier 223The perfect way to transport logs from your outdoor wood-store to your wood box, the log carrier is made of durable black canvas with double stitched seams and webbing handles.
- Child-Guard Screen 975Large enough to surround all Vermont Castings stoves, this portable safety screen allows you to have peace of mind that young children will not stray too near the stove.
|Color/Finish||Classic Black||Biscuit||Majolica Brown||Bordeaux|
|Heating Capacity||Up to 1,600 sq. ft.|
|Max BTU/H (Wood)||51,000|
|Burn Time||9 hours|
|Efficiency||72.10% at 3.4 g/hr|
|Certifications||OMNI, UL / ULC|
Impressive Climate Control is Ottawa’s premier Fireplace Centre with a One-Stop-Shop for all your fireplace needs. Providing over 3,000 sq.ft. of Showroom displaying full line of Gas and Wood Burning Fireplaces, Stoves, Outdoor Fireplaces & BBQs. Visit Our Impressive Showroom on Colonnade Road today.
We take great pride in our friendly service and professional installation to maintain our standards as an accredited business with Better Business Bureau. Nevertheless the fact that we are rated A+ for our professionalism, but with a proven record of over a decade in fireplace installation, you can be sure you are in good hands.