Stratton Wood Burning Fireplace by VERMONT CASTINGS
- Cast Iron Construction
- Fine Craftsmanship — Vermont Castings brings their signature craftsmanship to this fireplace system. Fine cast iron construction provides maximum durability with eye-catching details.
- Arched Decorative Front
- Adds style to any room — The decorative, arched design provides a regal look that leaves plenty of wide-open space for viewing the flames.
- Zero Clearance
- More flexible installation options — Zero-clearance design gives you the flexibility to add a fireplace to any interior wall. All you need is room for proper venting.
- Ceramic Glass Window with Air Wash
- Clear, wide view — The ceramic glass window provides excellent fire viewing, while the air wash system helps keep the window clear of soot while you’re heating.
- EPA Phase II Certified
- Eco-friendly performance — With 3 g/hr particulate emissions, this eco-friendly non-catalytic fireplace is certified to meet EPA requirements. It even meets the stricter Washington state emissions standard.
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Max BTUs/hr
- Combustion Type
- Log Size
- 68% at 3 g/hr
- Bed/Bath/Mobile Home Approved
- No / No / No
Guides & Literature
- Face Kit STRATCIRCBThe required Circa face kit features a black textured finish.
- Fan Kit FK26STRATA heat-activated fan increases your heating efficiency.
Stratton Model Line-Up
|Heating Capacity||Up to 1,500 sq. ft.|
|Max BTU/H (Wood)||40,000|
|Firebox Size||2.1 cu. ft. (30 lb. capacity)|