Triumph Direct Vent Gas Insert by Majestic Products
- Total Signature Command™ System
- Fire control at your fingertips — This exclusive system gives you full-featured control. The included touch screen remote offers even more flexibility, including 3-step variable flame height adjustment.
- Efficient Performance
- One of the great advantages of this fireplace insert is that it can convert an old, inefficient fireplace into a much more energy efficient, zone heating source. With up to 40,000 BTUs of heat-warming energy, you’ll add warmth and subtract heating costs.
- Interior Options
- Style glows from within — Choose from a Traditional Log Set, or Contemporary Stone accented with your unique blend of four Contemporary Fireglass Kits to cast a captivating, iridescent glow across the room. (Diamond and Onyx Blend standard. Fireglass kits in additional colors also available.)
- Decorative Faces
- Four distinct faces are available, including Arched or Rectangular Contemporary Doors as well as sleek Glass Trim and Floating Face. Match these with a choice of three beautiful exterior colors for the fireplace that says YOU like no other fireplace. (Not all faces are available in all colors. See Accessories tab above for more information.)
- Light Kit Included
- Add the drama of instant lighting to your hearth with this included light kit, making it the focal point of your room, even when it isn’t lit.
- Direct Vent
- Heating Capacity
- 1,600 to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Max BTU/H
- Thermal Efficiency
- Up to 80%
- Cost to Operate
* Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products.
Guides & Literature
- Rectangular Contemporary Doors Satin Black: ICF30R2DSB, ICF40R2DSB. Vintage Iron: ICF30R2DVI, ICF40R2DVI. Textured Mocha: ICF30R2DTM, ICF40R2DTM .This decorative double door kit is hinged on one side, so it opens like a single door. Includes an optional screen.
- Arched Contemporary Doors Satin Black: ICF30A2DSB, ICF40A2DSB. Vintage Iron: ICF30A2DVI, ICF40A2DVI. Textured Mocha: ICF30A2DTM, ICF40A2DTM .This decorative double door kit is hinged on one side, so it opens like a single door. Includes an optional screen.
- Floating Face Vintage Iron: ICF30FTVI, ICF40FTVI. Textured Mocha: ICF30FTTM, ICF40FTTM. Satin Black: ICF30FTSB, ICF40FTSB.Add this fireplace facing and bring a modernist touch to your space. Includes an optional screen.
- Glass Trim Vintage Iron: ICF30GTVI, ICF40GTVI. Textured Mocha: ICF30GTTM, ICF40GTTM.The contemporary look of glass adds sophistication to these trim kits. Choose between two different color options.
- Surrounds ICF30S3B, ICF30S3FB, ICF30M3FB, ICF30C3B, ICF40SEB, ICF40S3FB, ICF40M3FB, ICF40C3BA Surround is required for proper installation. Our black, three-sided Surround kits come in 3 sizes as well as one that can be custom cut to fit for both large and medium inserts. Each one is compatible with any Triumph decorative facing. Your dealer can help you decide which Surround is best for your fireplace.
- Contemporary Glass Kits GKD (Diamond), GKO (Onyx), GKS (Sapphire), GKB (Bronze)Contemporary stone kits offer an alternative to traditional firebrick. Choose from a wide variety of compatible glass kits to create just the right accent.
- LP Conversion Kit ICF30LPK, ICF40LPKConvert your insert to accept Liquid Propane (LP) fuel.
- Tavern Brown Firebrick FB30ICF3TB, FB40ICF3TBCustomize the interior of your fireplace with this alternative style of decorative firebrick.
- Cottage Red Firebrick FB30ICF3CR, FB40ICF3CRCustomize the interior of your fireplace with this alternative style of decorative firebrick.
Triumph Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Minimum Opening Dimensions||
|Heating Capacity||Up to 1600||Up to 1600||Up to 1600||Up to 2000||Up to 2000||Up to 2000|
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||31,000||31,000||N/A||40,000||40,000||N/A|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||N/A||N/A||29,000||N/A||N/A||35,000|
|Cost to Operate||$0.33 / $0.78||$0.33 / $0.78||$0.33 / $0.78||$0.43 / $0.95||$0.43 / $0.95||$0.43 / $0.95|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane|
Common features for this family
|Fire Viewing Area||25-5/16″ x 16-1/8″|