Electro-Air M1-1056 MERV 11 Furnace Filter (3-PACK)
These Charged-Media Air Cleaners use a new technology in air filtration that yield a high initial efficiency and maintain high efficiency over the life of the filter. Lower initial static pressure drop and longer service life than most other types of media filters on the market. Plus, a Perfect Fit filter allows no air gaps. Means all the air passing through is being cleaned!
Electro-Air M1-1056 Furnace Filter Features Include:
- Airflow capacity up to 1400 CFM
- Contains more media material for more collection area, longer filter life and lower static pressure
- Exact fit with the cabinet, does not contain foam, sponge or fiberglass filler
- This product does not contain any cellulose that sustains mould growth
- Also it does not allow bacteria to breed due to the content of the fibers
- Constructed of continuous hydrophobic polyolefin fibers that will not shred or absorb moisture
- Has minimal printing on the casing: less ink for better filtering of the air
- 15-3/8″ x 25-1/2″ x 5-1/4″
The air filter media can last up to 6 months. It may be necessary to change the media more frequently, in the presence of high concentration of dust and/or particulates, or if the furnace fan is running continuously.In any application, the life of the media is dependant upon the total volume of air being moved through it as well as the amount of particulate it is filtering.
Inspect your air filter on a monthly basis for cleanliness.
- Carrier M1-1056 P102-1625
- Electro-Air EAMU1625, EANC1625-A
- Five Seasons FSMU1625, FSFHG1425-7M1*, FSFHG1625-7M1
- Direct Air DA-NC1625-A
- Amana AMU1625
- Daikin Clean Comfort AMP-M1-1056
- Coleman CEMU1625
- Goodman GMU1625
- Totaline P102-MF14A
- York YMU1625
- Reliance M1-1056
The filter media is not cleanable and must be replaced a minimum of twice a year, once in the heating season and again in the cooling season. If your home only has heating, the filter must be replaced annually. Please note, if you have shedding pets, or live in a dusty environment, you will need to replace the filter media more often. Also known as part DGDM1-1056.