GeneralAire GF-900DMM Humidifier Specification:
GeneralAire model# GF-900DMM Humidifier:
|Capacity :||17 gallon/day|
|Dimensions :||12 Inch Width x 10 Inch Depth x 16-1/2 Inch Height|
|Duct Size :||6 Inch|
|Electrical Ratings :||24 VAC at 60 Hz, 1 Phase|
|Includes :||Humidifier, Humidistat, Control Bypass Damper, 24 volt Transformer, Solenoid Valve, Vapor Pad®, Saddle Valve, Installation Guide, Template and Parts|
|Material :||DuraPlast® Ultra-Violet Stable Automotive Grade Plastic Cabinet|
|Operating Temperature :||0 – 70 deg F|
|Plenum Opening :||8-3/4 Inch Width x 12 Inch Height|
GeneralAire Humidifier Description:
- Manufacturer: CFG Products Ltd.
- Brand Name: Generalaire Elite Series
- Model: GF-900DMM
- Category: Water / LARGE ByPass / Flow Through
- Rated Capacity: 17 gallons / day
- Supply Voltage Required: 24VAC
- Included Humidifier Control Type (Humidistat) : Mechanical
- Plenum Opening Required: W= 8.75″ H= 12″
- Water Efficiency Level: 25%
- Floor Drain Required: YES
- Maintenance Schedule (minimum) : Yearly
- Humidifier Nominal Size: W= 12″ H= 16.5″ D= 10″
- Unit Weight: 9 lbs.
- Manufacturers’ Warranty: 10 Years
What is a Bypass Humidifier ?
BY-PASS humidifiers are water based. They will use the pressure difference between the furnace supply plenum and the return plenum to move air through the humidifier. This is achieved by adding a 6 inch round connecting duct between plenums (CATEGORY = GOOD)
What is the difference between MECHANICAL and DIGITAL humidistats ?
A DIGITAL humidistat includes an outdoor sensor, and is capable of operating in both MANUAL or AUTO modes. The outdoor sensor installation is optional. Additional costs are usually incurred in order to run the sensor to the outside of your home.
A MECHANICAL humidistat is only capable of operating in MANUAL mode.