GREENTEK SOLACE XPH 2.0 HRV
Greentek Solace XPH 2.0 HRV, Part Number 463004.
What is an Air Exchanger?
An Air Exchanger otherwise known as an HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator) or an ERV (Energy Recovery Ventilator), is a whole house mechanical ventilation system. It is typically connected to your existing furnace return duct and contains two high-efficiency motors. The supply motor draws fresh air in from the outside while the exhaust motor pushes stale indoor contaminated air outside. The two airstreams never mix when passing through the HRV or ERV cores.
Benefits of Air Exchangers:
- Bring a continuous supply of fresh outside air into your
- Exhaust environmental contaminants for improved indoor air quality.
- Save energy in the winter by recovering heat from exhaust air.
- Save energy in the summer by recovering cool indoor air from exhaust air.
- Help prevent mould and mildew.
- Help minimize odours and cooking residue.
- Can reduce harmful Radon Gas levels where active soil depressurization is unlikely to be successful.