Honeywell HE150C1014 Humidifier Specification:
Honeywell model# HE150C1014 Humidifier:
|Capacity :||12 gallon/day|
|Dimensions :||14 Inch Height x 14-1/2 Inch Width x 10.1 Inch Depth|
|Duct Size :||6 Inch|
|Electrical Ratings :||24 volt, 0.5 amp, 60 Hz|
|Includes :||HumidiPRO Digital Humidity Control|
|Operating Temperature :||34 – 90 deg F|
|Plenum Opening :||9-5/16 Inch Width x 9-7/16 Inch Height|
Honeywell Humidifier Description:
- Manufacturer: Honeywell Ltd.
- Brand Name: Honeywell TrueEASE
- Model: HE150C1014
- Category: Water / Small ByPass / Flow Through / Water Saving
- Rated Capacity: 12 gallons / day
- Supply Voltage Required: 24VAC
- Manufacturers’ Order Number: HE150C1014/U
- Included Humidifier Control Type: Digital
- Plenum Opening Required: W= 9.5″ H= 9.5″
- Water Efficiency Level: 33-40%
- Floor Drain Required: YES
- Maintenance Schedule (minimum) : Yearly
- Consumables Water Pad Number: HC22E-1003 or HC22A-1007
- Humidifier Nominal Size: W= 14.5″ H= 14″ D= 10.25″
- Unit Weight: 9 lbs.
- Manufacturers’ Warranty: 5 Years
What is a Bypass Humidifier ?
BY-PASS humidifiers are water based. They will use the pressure difference between the furnace supply plenum and the return plenum to move air through the humidifier. This is achieved by adding a 6 inch round connecting duct between plenums (CATEGORY = GOOD)
What is the difference between MECHANICAL and DIGITAL humidistats ?
A DIGITAL humidistat includes an outdoor sensor, and is capable of operating in both MANUAL or AUTO modes. The outdoor sensor installation is optional. Additional costs are usually incurred in order to run the sensor to the outside of your home.
A MECHANICAL humidistat is only capable of operating in MANUAL mode.