Lifebreath METRO 120 ERV-ECM Residential Energy Recovery Ventilator ERV
Designed for high-rise buildings & town homes, our most compact unit to date, the Metro Series features an ECM motor that quietly introduces a supply of fresh outdoor air into each suite with up to 130 CFM airflow; addressing the quality of occupant air, reducing the building’s environmental impacts and placing minimal load on the HVAC system.
- SLIM HEIGHT OF 9.75” Discreetly installs in any bulk head and drop ceiling maximizing the in-suite area
- DESIGNED FOR ACCESSIBILITY With a hinged door and sliding panel, the motor & electronics are easily removable for maintenance
- UNIQUELY ENERGY EFFICIENT The ECM motor uses the equivalent electricity of one led light bulb when operating on low.
Benefits of Air Exchangers:
- Air Exchangers bring a continuous supply of fresh outside air into your
- Air Exchangers exhaust environmental contaminants for improved indoor air quality.
- Air Exchangers save energy in the winter by recovering heat from exhaust air.
- Air Exchangers save energy in the summer by recovering cool indoor air from exhaust air.
- Air Exchangers help prevent mould and mildew.
- Air Exchangers help minimize odours and cooking residue.
- Air Exchangers can reduce harmful Radon Gas levels where active soil depressurization is unlikely to be successful.