Lifebreath METRO 120D-ECM Residential Heat Recovery Ventilator HRV
Model: METRO 120D-ECM
Designed for high-rise buildings & town homes, our most compact unit to date, the Metro Series features an ECM motor that quietly introduces a supply of fresh outdoor air into each suite with up to 130 CFM airflow; addressing the quality of occupant air, reducing the building’s environmental impacts and placing minimal load on the HVAC system.
- Slim Height of 9.75” Discreetly installs in any bulkhead and drop ceiling maximizing the in-suite area.
- Designed for Accessibility. With a hinged door and sliding panel, the motor and electronics are easily removable for maintenance.
- Energy Efficient. The ECM motor uses the equivalent electricity of one LED light bulb when operating on low.
- Intelligent Defrost Damper Motor. Our circuit boards are built with defrost technology, that closes off outside air to prevent damper frost.
- Energy Star: This product earned the ENERGY STAR® by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by Natural Resources Canada and the US EPA. It meets ENERGY STAR® requirements only when used in Canada.
Benefits of Air Exchangers:
- Air Exchangers bring a continuous supply of fresh outside air into your
- Air Exchangers exhaust environmental contaminants for improved indoor air quality.
- Air Exchangers save energy in the winter by recovering heat from exhaust air.
- Air Exchangers save energy in the summer by recovering cool indoor air from exhaust air.
- Air Exchangers help prevent mould and mildew.
- Air Exchangers help minimize odours and cooking residue.
- Air Exchangers can reduce harmful Radon Gas levels where active soil depressurization is unlikely to be successful.