Lifebreath RNC6-ES Residential Heat Recovery Ventilator HRV
This next-generation HRV offers important features that allow for more consistent performance, enhanced airstream isolation, and increased airflow. Combines great performance in a compact design with very competitive pricing. 5″ duct connections, top port design, door port balancing, and 3 select high-speed settings. Features our patented high-efficiency core. Energy Star Version.
- Cross Flow Core
- Door Port Balancing & Adjustable Dampers
- Top Ported
- Excellent Low Temperature Performance.
- Energy Star: This product earned the ENERGY STAR® by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by Natural Resources Canada and the US EPA. It meets ENERGY STAR® requirements only when used in Canada.
Benefits of Air Exchangers:
- Air Exchangers bring a continuous supply of fresh outside air into your
- Air Exchangers exhaust environmental contaminants for improved indoor air quality.
- Air Exchangers save energy in the winter by recovering heat from exhaust air.
- Air Exchangers save energy in the summer by recovering cool indoor air from exhaust air.
- Air Exchangers help prevent mould and mildew.
- Air Exchangers help minimize odours and cooking residue.
- Air Exchangers can reduce harmful Radon Gas levels where active soil depressurization is unlikely to be successful.