Lifebreath New Digital Control – MODEL 99-DXPL02
Digital Wall Control
Lifebreath Digital Wall control features an LCD screen, stylish slim design and five selection modes of operation, simple to program with a touch of a button. Features also include 10 min. ON/ 50 min. standby, for when the home is unoccupied or activity is low, high speed fan override in 20, 40 or 60 min. intervals for high activity levels, maintenance reminder and a reset button. All the features required for on demand control strategies to maximize comfort and energy savings.
– 5 speed fan setting
– Stand by setting (Fan speed 0)
– Electronic Dehumidistat
– 20/40/60 HIGH speed override button
– Compatible with 99-DET02 Wireless Timer
– Easy to read backlit LCD screen
– Slim-line design
– Connect to 3 wire 20 gauge low voltage wire
– Service indicator and reset button
– Five selectable modes of operation
> Continuous Ventilation
> 20 min. Ventilation/40 min. Recirculation
> 20 min. Ventilation/40 min. OFF
> 10 min. Ventilation/50 min. OFF
> Continuous Recirculation
Benefits of Air Exchangers:
- Air Exchangers bring a continuous supply of fresh outside air into your
- Air Exchangers exhaust environmental contaminants for improved indoor air quality.
- Air Exchangers save energy in the winter by recovering heat from exhaust air.
- Air Exchangers save energy in the summer by recovering cool indoor air from exhaust air.
- Air Exchangers help prevent mould and mildew.
- Air Exchangers help minimize odours and cooking residue.
- Air Exchangers can reduce harmful Radon Gas levels where active soil depressurization is unlikely to be successful.
There are no reviews yet.