Regency Top Baffle 060-951
Top Baffle Part# 060-951 is the replacement baffle for official Regency Radiant series of wood inserts (old).
Fits in followings:
This is a genuine official Regency replacement baffle for their Radiant series of wood inserts (old). This top baffle measures 1/4″ x 24.5″ x 9″.
This is a baffle for older R6 Regency wood burning inserts. It measures 1/4″ x 24.5″ x 9″. This baffle will fit Regency R6 wood inserts manufactured from January 1986 to July 1988.
Purpose: Baffles in wood burning appliances are designed to keep the heat inside the firebox to ensure a clean burn. They also protect the top of the appliance from over heating. If they are damaged, cracked or deteriorating in any way, they should be replaced.
Installation tips: Often to there is a trick in replacing top baffles. It will take some time and patience.
Great installation tips from one of our customers:
- Put gloves on..unless you like swearing
- remove all the ashes
- remove the bottom and side bricks (you can leave the back ones in)
- pull the baffle to the front so that it drops down in front of the door
- it is now standing on edge – push the bottom of the baffle towards the back so that it is laying upside down on the bottom.
- raise one side of the baffle so that it is sitting diagonally from top to bottom
- pull the higher side towards you while you push the lower side towards the back
- with a little wiggling, it will come out
- wash your mouth out with soap and replace bricks.
Other Notes: This baffle has 4 notches in it.
There are no reviews yet.