vanEE 40H+ 44253 HRV
Residential Bronze Series
The 40H+ is the ideal choice for condominiums, apartments and other limited space applications that require up to 71 cfm of continuous ventilation. With its compact size and 4-inch vertical or horizontal ports, it can be installed in small spaces such as a closet or mechanical room above a hot water tank. The 40H+ has just one blower (patent pending) and is therefore quieter than any other similar HRV on the market.
vanEE 40H+ Features
• At just 30 lb. (13.6 kg), it can be installed without opening the unit
• Features pressure taps, balancing dampers, integrated hooks and straps to simplify installation
• Removable terminal block for quicker wall control connections
vanEE 40H+ Repairs and Maintenance
All parts of the 40H+ that could need maintenance can be removed in less than five minutes, allowing direct access for easy repairs. The PSC motor is permanently lubricated.
vanEE 40H+ Control
- This unit is very simple to operate. Once it is installed, press on its
push button, located on the unit top left side, to select high speed,
low speed or to stop it (the blower is off but will turn on in response
to a wall control signal). The LED (located under the push button) will
then show on which mode the unit is in.
- For more convenience, this unit can also be controlled by an optional
main control. For a complete list of optional main and auxiliary
controls available, refer to the Wall Control Compatibility Chart
on last pages of wall controls specification sheet, available at
For more details about controls, refer to their specification sheet and
to the Main and auxiliary wall control user guide at www.vanee.ca.
- Round Metal Port 4″ – SV18854
- Collar For Port 4″ – SV19212
- Port 4″ & Plastic Collar with Damper – SV18855
- Hardware kit HRV ERV – SV19213
- Filter – SV18883
- Core HRV – SV19199
vanEE 40H+ Warranty
The 40H+ is protected by a 5-year warranty on parts only. The heat recovery core is covered by a limited lifetime warranty, with the original proof of purchase.
Part number side ports: 44253