VanEE 41800 Ceiling Mount Series 70E (ERV)
Part# 41800, VanEE Ceiling Mount Series 70E (ERV)
Perfectly integrated into the celing
THE SOLUTION FOR HIGH-RISE RESIDENTIAL TOWERS
vänEE has achieved a major breakthrough—an innovative line up to 102 CFM air exchangers with unmatched energy efficiency in a design only 9 inches thick.
The ingenious new Bronze Series 70E models meet all of today’s building requirements and are easily integrated into the ceiling of each housing unit. A profitable solution at every step in your project!
Outstanding comfort at a very comfortable price
The new 70E air exchanger, HVI certified, exchanges air at a rate of 102 CFM. It provides independent air circulation and exceptional comfort year round.
To learn more about wall controls compatible with this unit, please refer to the wall controls specification sheet.
Benefits of Air Exchangers:
- Air Exchangers bring a continuous supply of fresh outside air into your home.
- Air Exchangers exhaust environmental contaminants for improved indoor air quality.
- Air Exchangers save energy in the winter by recovering heat from exhaust air.
- Air Exchangers save energy in the summer by recovering cool indoor air from exhaust air.
- Air Exchangers help prevent mould and mildew.
- Air Exchangers help minimize odours and cooking residue.
- Air Exchangers can reduce harmful Radon Gas levels where active soil depressurization is unlikely to be successful.
- Installation Bracket Kit (Set of 2) – SV61240
- Cold Side 5″ Metal Port Kit – SV61236
- Adjustable Port Kit – SV61215
- Door Metal Keepers and Latches Kit – SV61218
- Magnet with Bracket Kit – SV61241
- Filter Kit (Set of 2) – SV21029
- Optional MERV7 Filters (Set of 2) – SV21030
- ERV Core – SV61223
- Warm side 5″ Metal Port Kit – SV61217