vanEE Silver Series 60H-V+ (HRV)
Residential Bronze Series
The vanEE Silver Series 60H-V+ HRV model is designed to provide a superior heat recovery, meeting the highest requirements of energy-efficient home programs. By getting more points from it’s category in the builder option packages, it represents a cost-effective solution for today’s more efficient homes
vanEE Silver Series 60H-V+ offers all the basic features such as
- integrated balancing dampers and a defrosting system without negative pressure.
- balancing of air flow and simplify installation
- easy access to electronic components
- improve the indoor air quality
- lowers the customer’s energy bills
*Applies to certain energy-efficient building programs.
• Small-sized housing
• Features pressure taps, balancing dampers and port straps
to simplify installation
• Easy access to components and electronics
• Homeshield™ defrosting system (no negative pressure)
• Design with 2 PSC high-pressure blowers
• Integrated draining system
• Removable terminal block for quicker wall control connections
• ENERGY STAR® qualifi ed
REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE
Note worthy for homeonwers is that 60H-V+ low power consumption PSC motors are permanently lubricated. The electronic circuit board eliminates electromechanical parts, reducing repair time to a minimum.
Your new 60H-V+ is protected by a 5-year warranty on parts only, except for the heat recovery core, which is covered by a limited lifetime warranty, with the original proof of purchase.