vanEE 65H HRV
Residential Bronze Series
The 65H was created to respond to the builder’s and contractor’s needs for new residential construction and regulatory requirements. While reliable and durable, it is a cost-effective solution that can be installed quickly and easily in medium to large-sized homes.
vanEE 65H HRV Features
- Energy recovery core with a sensible recovery efficiency of 75% at 0°C and -10°C
- Pressure taps, balancing dampers and integrated hooks for quick, effective installation
- No drain tubing required
- Magnetic backdraft damper in the fresh air from outside and the exhaust air from building ports
- Reversible for greater installation flexibility
- 6’ power cord
- Very quiet operation
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
vanEE 65H HRV Repairs and Maintenance
All parts of the 65H can be removed in less than five minutes, allowing direct access for easy repairs. The low power consumption motor is permanently lubricated. Finally, the electronic circuit board eliminates electromechanical parts, reducing repair time to a minimum.
vanEE 65H Control
- Operating this unit is simple ! Once installed, press on the push-button (on the front of the electrical box): 1st click start at low speed, 2nd accelerate to high and 3rd, stop it.
- To be more convenience, this unit can also be controlled by an optional main control. For a complete list of optional main and auxiliary controls available, refer to the Wall Control Compatibility Chart on last pages of wall controls specification sheet, available at www.vanee.ca.
- For more details about controls, refer to the Main and auxiliary wall controls user guide, also available at www.vanee.ca.
vanEE 65H Warranty
The 65H is protected by a 5-year warranty on parts. The energy recovery core is covered by a 5-year warranty, with the original proof of purchase.
Specify on order which product you would like
Model: 65H HRV
Part number side ports: 65HRV