vanEE 90H-V ECM ERV – Silver Series
Product NO.: 90H-V ECM, vanEE ERV
Residential Bronze Series
The 40E is the ideal choice for condominiums, apartments and other limited space applications that require up to 70 cfm of continuous ventilation. With its compact size and 4-inch vertical or horizontal ports, it can be installed in small spaces such as a closet or mechanical room above a hot water tank.
The 40E has just one blower (patent pending) and is therefore quieter than any other similar ERV on the market. ERV technology is a great choice for summer ventilation with air conditioning in humid climates, and for dry homes in colder climates. Read more about ERV and HRV technology at www.venmar.ca.
vanEE 40E ERV Features
• At just 34 lb. (15.2 kg), it can be installed without opening the unit
• Features pressure taps, balancing dampers, integrated hooks and
port straps to simplify installation
• Removable terminal block for quicker wall control connections
vanEE 40E Repairs and Maintenance
All parts of the 40E that could need maintenance can be removed in less than five minutes, allowing direct access for easy repairs. The PSC motor is permanently lubricated.
vanEE 40E Control
- push button, located on the unit top left side, to select high speed, low speed or to stop it (the blower is off but will turn on in response to a wall control signal). The LED (located under the push button) will then show on which mode the unit is in.
- To be more convenience, this unit can also be controlled by an optional main control. For a complete list of optional main and auxiliary controls available, refer to the Wall Control Compatibility Chart on last pages of wall controls specification sheet, available at www.vanee.ca.
- For more details about controls, refer to their specification sheet and
to the Main and auxiliary wall control user guide at www.vanee.ca.
- Round Metal Port 4″ – SV18854
- Core ERV – SV19200
- Collar For Port 4″ – SV19212
- Port 4″ & Plastic Collar with Damper – SV18855
- Hardware kit HRV ERV – SV19213
- Filter – SV18883
vanEE 40E Warranty
The 40H is protected by a 5-year warranty on parts only. The heat recovery core is covered by a limited lifetime warranty, with the original proof of purchase.
Specify on order which product you would like
Part number top ports: 44262
Part number side ports: 44263
|AA||$12||It’s an AA prod.|
|BB||$24||It’s a BB prod.|