vanEE 90H-V ECM ERV
Residential Silver Series
The vanEE 90H-V ECM ERV has been designed to be one of the most energy-efficient ERV air exchangers available on the market. Its innovative design incorporates high performance ECM* motors which consume significantly less electricity. ERVs are ideal for LEED®-certified residential projects and other energy-efficient homes because they recover the heat or coolness of the indoor air while helping to maintain comfortable moisture levels inside the home.
vanEE 90H-V ECM ERV Features
- Perfect for drier homes using humidifiers in heating season and air conditioning during cooling season
- Compact footprint allows an easy fit in restricted spaces
- No drain required**
- State-of-the-art ECM motors provide significant electrical consumption savings
- 6” metal ports located on top of unit to simplify installation and provide a cleaner appearance
- Integrated pressure taps and balancing dampers to quickly measure and balance the air-flow
- Faster and easier installation of insulated flexible ducts with practical straps
- Homeshield™ defrosting system (no negative pressure)
- ENERGY STAR® qualified: Ideal for high performance small to mid-size homes
*Electronically Commutated Motor.
**For most climate zones
vanEE 90H-V ERV Repairs and Maintenance
The 90H-V ECM ERV high output ECM* motors are permanently
lubricated. The electronic circuit board eliminates electromechanical
parts, reducing repair time to a minimum.
vanEE 90H-V ERV Control
- This unit is very simple to operate. Once it is installed, press on its
push button, located under the unit, to activate it. Press once for low
speed, once again for high speed, and once more to stop it.
- For more convenience, this unit can also be controlled by an optional
main control. For a complete list of optional main and auxiliary
controls available, refer to the Wall Control Compatibility Chart
on last pages of wall controls specification sheet, available at
For more details about controls, refer to their specification sheet and
to the Main and auxiliary wall control user guide at www.vanee.ca.
vanEE 90H-V ERV Warranty
The 90H-V ECM ERV unit is protected by a 5-year warranty on all parts, including the energy recovery core.
Specify on order which product you would like
Model: 90H-V ERV w/ECM
Part number Top ports: 43916