Venmar AVS – Altitude Control Version. 4.04
Easy to use, the Altitude wall control is at the forefront of the market and offers an impressive selection of operating modes. With an attractive and customizable LCD screen on the cutting edge of technology, the Altitude wall control will meet your every day ventilation needs.
The ventilation unit operation is factory set for all 4 periods (mornin, day, evening and night), for week days and week end days. However, these settings can be modified with the program mode. It enables the optimization of the unit operation according to the specific needs of the user
The Smart mode optimizes automatically the ventilation functions to ensure reaching on unsurpassed comfort in the house and increase energy savings. Specifically, it uses indoor relative humidity level and temperature values to manage the air exchange with the outside and maximize occupant’s comfort. The Smart mode provides peace of mind.
- 4 modes: Smart, program, ventilation and recirculation
- Choice of blue or green backlighting for the digital display
- Day, hour and periods of the day displayed
- Dynamic exchange maintenance indicator
- Recirculation indicator
Compatibility: Please refer to the Wall Control Compatibility Chart at the very end of the specification sheet.
Benefits of Air Exchangers:
- Air Exchangers bring a continuous supply of fresh outside air into your
- Air Exchangers exhaust environmental contaminants for improved indoor air quality.
- Air Exchangers save energy in the winter by recovering heat from exhaust air.
- Air Exchangers save energy in the summer by recovering cool indoor air from exhaust air.
- Air Exchangers help prevent mould and mildew.
- Air Exchangers help minimize odours and cooking residue.
- Air Exchangers can reduce harmful Radon Gas levels where active soil depressurization is unlikely to be successful.