Venmar AVS – C Series Model C12 (HRV)
Product NO.: 41552 (Top Ports) 41550 (Side Ports)
Discontinued – Replaced by A130H65
C12 HRV combines performance and ingenuity !
The new 115 CFM C12 HRV is HVI and ENERGY STAR® certified*. This powerful, versatile and efficient unit is the perfect choice for small single family homes, residential towers and other small-area residences. The C12 HRV is coming with a 5-year warranty on parts and a limited lifetime warranty on the heat recovery core.
The C12 HRV has a low profile construction for ceiling mount in closet or above hot water tank. The installation is fast and versatile, thanks the selection of vertical or horizontal ports models. The C12 HRV uses a unique defrosting method, that prevents ice build-up on recovery module without creating negative indoor air pressure.
Available with side ports or top ports
To learn more about wall controls compatible with this unit, please refer to the wall controls specification sheet.
* This product earned the ENERGY STAR® by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by Natural Resources Canada and the US EPA. It meets ENERGY STAR® requirements only when used in Canada.
Benefits of Air Exchangers:
- Air Exchangers bring a continuous supply of fresh outside air into your
- Air Exchangers exhaust environmental contaminants for improved indoor air quality.
- Air Exchangers save energy in the winter by recovering heat from exhaust air.
- Air Exchangers save energy in the summer by recovering cool indoor air from exhaust air.
- Air Exchangers help prevent mould and mildew.
- Air Exchangers help minimize odours and cooking residue.
- Air Exchangers can reduce harmful Radon Gas levels where active soil depressurization is unlikely to be successful.
Specify on order which product you would like
Model: C12 HRV
Part number Side ports: 41550
Part number Top ports: 41552