Venmar AVS-K Series Model K10 (HRV)
Product NO.: 44500 (Top Ports) 44502 (Side Ports)
The Ideal Air Exchanger for Small Spaces
The K10 HRV is the ideal choice for condominiums, apartments and other limited space applications that require up to 90 CFM of continuous ventilation. With their compact size and 4-inch ports, they can be installed in small spaces such as a closet or mechanical room above a hot water tank.
– Advanced blower design for quiet operation
– Fast and easy installation with top or side ports options
– Meet ENERGY STAR® requirements*
– Easy to balance with integrated dampers and pressure taps
– Now with a 5-year warranty
In addition to being Energy Star® qualified*, K10 HRV is specifically designed to fulfill all your residential ventilation needs and to meet the characteristics of an air exchanger in the efficient home programs.
Available with top ports (44500) or side ports (44502).
To learn more about wall controls compatible with this unit, please refer to the wall controls specification sheet.
* This product earned the ENERGY STAR® by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by Natural Resources Canada and the US EPA. It meets ENERGY STAR® requirements only when used in Canada.
Benefits of Air Exchangers:
- Air Exchangers bring a continuous supply of fresh outside air into your
- Air Exchangers exhaust environmental contaminants for improved indoor air quality.
- Air Exchangers save energy in the winter by recovering heat from exhaust air.
- Air Exchangers save energy in the summer by recovering cool indoor air from exhaust air.
- Air Exchangers help prevent mould and mildew.
- Air Exchangers help minimize odours and cooking residue.
- Air Exchangers can reduce harmful Radon Gas levels where active soil depressurization is unlikely to be successful.
Specify on order which product you would like
Model: K10 HRV
Part number Side ports: 44502
Part number Top ports: 44500