VENMAR AVS – X SERIES X30HRV ECM – NEW
Product NO. : X30HRV ECM
THE FUTURE OF FRESH AIR
The whole home ventilation system is a centerpiece of today’s energy-efficient homes. Venmar AVS introduces its new X Series that combines the best performance with the best energy efficiency to provide fresher, purer air in your home at a lower overall operating cost. That’s Pure Efficiency.
- The X30HRV ECM is the perfect solution for mid to large size homes in need for the most energy-efficient ventilation solution.
- Up to 250 CFM at 0.4 in. w.g.
- High efficency heat recovery core with a sensible recovery efficiency of 75% at 0°C and 66% at -25°C.
- German made ECM motors.
- Minimal power consumption of 18W and CFM/Watt of 3.6 at 64 CFM.
- Merv 6 grade filters and optional HEPA filtration.
- Electronic balancing and no balancing dampers
This product earned the ENERGY STAR® by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by Natural Resources Canada and the US EPA. It meets ENERGY STAR® requirements only when used in Canada.
What is an Air Exchanger?
An Air Exchanger otherwise known as an HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator) or an ERV (Energy Recovery Ventilator), is a whole house mechanical ventilation system. It is typically connected to your existing furnace return duct and contains two high-efficiency motors. The supply motor draws fresh air in from the outside while the exhaust motor pushes stale indoor contaminated air outside. The two airstreams never mix when passing through the HRV or ERV cores.
Benefits of Air Exchangers:
- Bring a continuous supply of fresh outside air into your
- Exhaust environmental contaminants for improved indoor air quality.
- Save energy in the winter by recovering heat from exhaust air.
- Save energy in the summer by recovering cool indoor air from exhaust air.
- Help prevent mould and mildew.
- Help minimize odours and cooking residue.
- Can reduce harmful Radon Gas levels where active soil depressurization is unlikely to be successful.