Navien Condensing Gas Combination Boiler CH-ASME
- Super condensing efficiency
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Low NOx emissions (≤20ppm)
- SCH 40, 3” PVC venting up to 100’
- Gas-Air Ratio Control
- Automatic water filling system
- Remote controller included
Navien CH-180 ASME Condensing Gas Combination Boiler Features
Superb Condensing Efficiency & PVC Venting
- Equipped with dual stainless steel heat exchangers.
- Offers a low cost PVC venting solution for fast, simplified installation.
- PVC venting up to 100 feet with a maximum of six elbows (each elbow deduct 5′ off of venting length).
Where Technology Meets Ecology, Combination Boiler
- The ideal solution for customers who need both domestic hot water and a space heating application.
- Heats water when needed, making it environmentally sound as well as cost efficient.
Hydronic Heating Benefits
- Clean: little chance to cause dust or lower humidity because there is no air movement.
- Silent: offers silent heating because no blowers are needed for forced circulation.
- Comfort: keeps floors warm but indoor air fresh, making people feel warm and comfortable.
- Coverage: radiant heat makes heating from floor to ceiling possible.
- Economical: radiant heat in the floors can transmit warmth throughout the house hours after turning off the heater.
Extended Life, Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
- Integrated primary and secondary heat exchangers prevent corrosion.
- Ensures a longer life expectancy over copper heat exchangers.
- Stainless steel components maintain consistency, even during long period of use.
Eco-friendly, Premixed Burner
- Modulates both air and gas ratios required for optimal combustion.
- The ingenious built-in CO monitoring system will shut the Combi unit down in the event of excessive CO gases build up that can cause a hazardous condition.
- Prevents damages to water heaters as well as personal property.
Automatic Water Filling System
- Automatically fills water into space heating pipes when the unit senses a water shortage.
Powerful Anti-Freeze Feature
- The Combi’s built-in Control System is designed to keep the unit’s plumbing frost free in winter conditions.
Intelligent Remote Control System
(Included in every unit)
- Aesthetic Appearance Suitable for Any Household’ s Interior Design
- High-Precision Water Temperature Control in 1˚F Increments
- 24 Hour Time Scheduling for Space Heating
- Easy-to-Use Button Type Control
- Easy to read LCD display
Data Field CH-180ASME Heat Capacity (Input) Min : 17,000 Btu/hr Max: 150,000 Btu/hr Flow Rate(DHW) 77⁰F Rise 3.4 GPM Dimensions 17” × 28” × 12” CAAFUE Natural Gas 91% Propane Gas 92% Weight 74 lbs Installation Type Indoor / Outdoor Wall-Hung Venting Type Direct Vent Ignition Electronic Ignition DHW Pressure (min-max) 15 – 150 PSI Heating Pressure (min-max) 7 – 30 PSI Gas Supply Pressure (from source : min-max) Natural Gas 5.5”W.C. ~ 10.5”W.C. Propane Gas 10.5”W.C. ~ 13.5”W.C. Minimum Flow Rate(DHW) 0.5 GPM Connection Sizes Heating Supply / Return 1” NPT DHW Inlet / Outlet 3/4” NPT Auto Feeder 1/2” NPT Gas Inlet 3/4” NPT Power Supply Main Supply 120VAC, 200W (max 2A) Heat Exchangers Primary Heat Exchanger : Stainless Steel Condensing Heat Exchanger : Stainless Steel Venting (o” Clearance) Exhaust (￠3″) SCH 40 3″ PVC, SCH 40 3″ Polypropylene, SCH 80 3″ CPVC Intake (￠3″) PVC, Flex Aluminum, Flex Stainless Steel, ABS