Honeywell Prestige IAQ-Kit YTHX9421R5101WW
Part# YTHX9421R5101WW, Honeywell Prestige IAQ-Kit.
RedLINK enabled Prestige IAQ Kit c/w EIM + 2 duct sensors + Wireless Outdoor Sensor
The Prestige® IAQ thermostat is a 2 wire high definition color touch screen thermostat, 7 day programmable and selectable for residential or light commercial use. Controls up to 4-stages of heat and 2-stages of cool in a heat pump system and up to 3-stages of heat and 2-stages of cool in a conventional system. Three sets of Universal IAQ contacts to control humidification, dehumidification, and ventilation. Four sensor inputs for wired sensors or dry contact devices. Works with the Equipment Interface Module and RedLINK® accessories including the RedLINK® Internet Gateway, Portable Comfort Control, Wireless Outdoor Sensor and Wireless Indoor Sensor.
- Control humidification, dehumidification or ventilation
- Adaptive Intelligent Recovery—over time, the Prestige thermostat “learns” how long it takes your system to reach the temperature you want. It turns on the heating or cooling system earlier to make sure you’re comfortable at the time you expect.
- Dealer information on the screen—making it easy for you to contact your dealer for service.
- Vacation and holiday scheduling—allowing you to program a setback temperature to save energy while you are away.
- Keypad lockout to prevent unauthorized changes.
- Equipment status—provides on/off status of all equipment controlled by the thermostat.
- RedLINK™ wireless communication
- Selectable for residential and light commercial applications.
Prestige® IAQ Kit with RedLINK®, EIM and Sensors
|Thermostat Type||Programmable, Communicating, Digital, Low Voltage, RedLINK|
|WiFi Specifications||Internet Gateway THM6000R7001/U Provides WiFi Capabilities|
|Program Modes||Manual / Not Programmed, 7-Day Programmable|
|Display Type||Touch Screen|
|Fan Function||Cycled, Continuous|
|Product Height||3.5 in, 88 mm|
|Product Length||4.5 in, 115 mm|
|Product Width||0.88 in, 22 mm|
|Energy Star Certified||Yes|
|Stages||4 Heat/2 Cool Heat Pumps, 3 Heat/2 Cool Conventional Systems|
There are no reviews yet.