Lennox Humidifier HCWB3-17K-Large ByPass&Mechanical Control
Part# HCWB3-17K, Lennox Humidifier.
- Maintains optimal comfort during heating seasons by minimizing problems associated with dry air
- Available with Automatic Control to keep humidity precisely where it is needed
- Provides an easier to use and less intrusive option to portable units—no need to constantly fill and clean units
- Creates a healthier home and lessens skin irritations, sore throats and respiratory problems
- Protects home and furnishings by reducing the risk of wood warping and cracking
What is a Bypass Humidifier ?
BY-PASS humidifiers are water based. They will use the pressure difference between the furnace supply plenum and the return plenum to move air through the humidifier. This is achieved by adding a 6 inch round connecting duct between plenums (CATEGORY = GOOD)
What is a Fan-Powered Humidifier ?
POWERED humidifiers are water based. They will use their built-in fan to pull air through the humidifier, making them more efficient (CATEGORY = BETTER)
What is a Steam Humidifier ?
STEAM humidifiers will convert regular tap water into pure sterile steam (CATEGORY = BEST)
What is the difference between MANUAL mode and AUTO mode ?
Operating in MANUAL mode, your humidistat is configured to measure your indoor return air RH (relative humidity) level within your furnace return plenum.
Operating in AUTO mode, your humidistat is configured to measure your outdoor air temperature by utilizing an outdoor sensor.
What is the difference between MECHANICAL and DIGITAL humidistats ?
A DIGITAL humidistat includes an outdoor sensor, and is capable of operating in both MANUAL or AUTO modes. The outdoor sensor installation is optional. Additional costs are usually incurred in order to run the sensor to the outside of your home.
A MECHANICAL humidistat is only capable of operating in MANUAL mode.
There are no reviews yet.