BGD36CF Clean Face Gas Fireplace by Napoleon Fireplaces
The BGD36CF gives you the best of both worlds, a traditional look with a clean face design.
Napoleon’s popular 36” fireplace is also available as a clean face unit. The hideaway door allows easy access to the hidden control panel to complement the louver-free view of the firebox. The heat radiating glass, beautiful display of YELLOW DANCING FLAMES®, realistic PHAZER® log set, optional surrounds and decorative panels make it a perfect complement to a crisp, contemporary design with plenty of reliable, cozy heat. The perfect fireplace for those wanting a traditional look but a clean face contemporary design, the BGD36CF gives you the best of both worlds.
- Up to 17,000 BTU’s
- Clean, clear, louver-free view
- Hideaway door allows easy access to the hidden control panel
- Built-in adjustable flame and heat control
- Heavy gauge pan burner system and realistic, ceramic fibre, light-weight molded PHAZER® log set for a natural wood burning look
- No electricity required to light or operate – millivolt system ensures reliable use even during power failures
- Equipped with 100% SAFE GUARD™ gas control system
- Optional Sandstone Decorative Brick or MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels
- Optional convenient remote controls
- Optional heat circulating blower
- Optional solid cast iron andirons available in painted black
- Optional River Rock kit is available to switch out the existing log set for a more
- Optional contemporary surrounds available in Concave*, Wave* and Convex* styles with your choice of diamond dust pewter or brown finishes (*surround requires non-combustible material, see installation manual) (Wave surround available in diamond dust pewter only)
- Available in Natural Gas or Propane
- Backed by President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
GUIDES & LITERATURE
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
|38 1/2″||38 3/4″|
|Front Width||40″||40 1/2″|
|Glass Size||Height||Width (End)|
|Glass Area (sq. in.)||594|
|Mobile Home Certified||Yes|
|Certified under Canadian and American National standards: CSA 2.22, ANSI Z21.50
for vented gas fireplaces.
Impressive Fireplace Centre is Ottawa’s One-Stop-Shop for all your fireplace needs. Providing over 3,000 sq.ft. of Showroom displaying full line of Gas and Wood Burning Fireplaces, Stoves, Outdoor Fireplaces & BBQs. Visit Our Impressive Showroom on Colonnade Road today.
We take great pride in our friendly service and professional installation to maintain our standards as an accredited business with Better Business Bureau. Nevertheless the fact that we are rated A+ for our professionalism, but with a proven record of over a decade in fireplace installation, you can be sure you are in good hands.