DutchWest Non-Catalytic Wood Burning Stove by Majestic Products
- EVERBURN Combustion System
- Stable, long-burning flame — This highly efficient non-catalytic combustion system reaches emissions levels as low as comparable catalytic models, as little as 1.31 grams per hour!
- Leg Levelers
- Convenient installation — Install your stove even on rough, non-level surfaces with these adaptable leg levelers.
- Insulated Refractory Brick Firebox
- Keeps heat in and cold out — The firebox is completely insulated to keep cold air out, and its refractory lining helps distribute heat back into the room.
- Front and Side Loading
- Safe and easy log loading — Load this stove with wood from the side or the front as needed, whichever side is easier to access.
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 2,400 sq. ft.
- Max BTUs/hr
- Burn Time
- 8-14 hrs.
- Ash Pan
- 63% at 1.3-1.5g/hr
Guides & Literature
- Blower Kit FK26Variable speed, heat-activated fan.
- Outside Air Termination Kit 3265Allows your stove to vent outside the house.
- Heat Shields Side shields: 0000330, 0000332. Vertical Flue Collar shields: 0000328, 0000329. Horizontal Flue Collar shields: 0000334, 0000335.Heat shields allow you to place your stove closer to combustible walls and floors. Available in 2 sizes: Small/Medium and Large.
- Mobile Home Kit 336For Small stoves only, this kit allows you to install your stove in a mobile home.
DutchWest Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Heating Capacity||Up to 2400||Up to 1600||Up to 1400|
|Max BTU/H (Wood)||55,000||40,000||35,000|
|Burn Time||Up to 14 hrs.||Up to 10 hrs.||Up to 8 hrs.|
|Efficiency||63% at 1.3||63% at 1.5||63% at 1.4|
|Firebox Size||2.8 cu. ft. (30–35 lbs.)||2.0 cu. ft. (25–30 lbs.)||1.6 cu. ft. (20–25 lbs.)|
Common features for this family