vanEE Deco Touch 40300 Features
- Allows the user to choose either the manual modes or the automatic mode (dehumidistat)
- 1″ x 1″ LCD display
- Digital display with blue backlighting
- Dynamic exchange and recirculation* indicators
- Interior relative humidity displayed
- Maintenance indicator
*Recirculation is not available to all units. For more information refer to the compatibility chart.
- RECIRC* Mode – In this mode, the air is recirculated inside the house at high speed.
- 20 MIN/H Mode – The ventilation unit exchanges air intermittently on a one hour cycle as follows: OFF for 40 min. (or recirculation* on high or low speed for 40 min.) and then exchanges air during 20 min. on low speed. Repeats cycle after the 20 min. of air exchange.
- MIN Mode – Air is exchanged with the outdoors on low speed.
- MAX Mode – Air is exchanged with the outdoors on high speed.
- Hygrometer – In the operating modes listed above. select a dehumidistat override so that if the relative humidity (RH) in the house exeeds the RH setting previously stored, the ventilation unit will exchange in high speed unitl the target indoor RH setting is reached.
vanEE Deco Touch 40300 Wall Control
vanEE Deco Touch 40300 Wall Control, made by vanEE has user-friendly functions. It has been created for people who want to maximise the benefits of their residential ventilation unit. With vanEE wall controls, the homeowner’s specific needs are fulfilled. Due to the constant devolution of vanEE technologies, it may be possible that some control functions are not compatible to some earlier unit models.
vanEE Deco Touch version 2.04 is compatible with the following units: