ElectroAir 890AIV Portable Deluxe Console Air Cleaner Negative Ionizer & VOC Filter on wheels
Part# 890AIV, ElectroAir Portable Deluxe Console Air Cleaner
HOW IT WORKS
Dirty air is drawn in through the front grill and passes through a 4-stage filtering system.
The Prefilter consists of aluminum mesh and a close-knit polymesh. It prevents larger particles, lint, and hair from entering the collecting cell. The next step is a 2-Stage Electrostatic Collecting Cell.
The next step is a 2-Stage Electrostatic Collecting Cell. The dirt particles are charged with a high positive voltage by a series of fine ionizing wires. The charged particles are drawn through to the collecting plates where the dirt adheres to the grounded plates and remains until the cell is taken out and washed. Removes particles down to .01 micron (1/2,540,000 of an inch).
The air is then drawn through an Activated Carbon Odor & Gas VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) Removal Filter to help remove offensive odors and gases. Clean air is then discharged out the top and back of the Air Cleaner.
Dual Negative Ionizer needles, controlled by a separate switch, are located in the clean air stream. Adding healthy negative ions to the air revitalizes the air similar to that near a waterfall, spring, ocean, or after a rainfall. Studies have shown that negative ions have a beneficial effect on human biochemistry, both physically and mentally.
Washable Permanent Prefilter captures large particles of dirt, lint, and hair. Simply wash clean with DAX Air Cleaner Detergent.
Other Features Include…
- Castors to easily move from room to room
- Quiet 3-Speed Fan for comfortable operation and optimum cleaning efficiency.
- Performance Indicator Light shows air cleaner is working properly at a glance.
- User-friendly. No complicated controls. Easy to access filters and easy to maintain.
- A durable metal cabinet with minimal plastic trim does not off-gas like other plastic-type air cleaners or appliances.
- Unique airflow pattern never allows air to blow on room occupants or stir up dirt on the floor.
- Cleans a room 868 ft² (79.9 m²) every 20 minutes.
- Ideal for the basement, condominium, classroom, cafeteria, daycare center, nursing home, waiting room, office, and more.
- Available in 220-240 Volt, 50/60 Hz for international use
DAX Detergent, No. 9900,
Activated Carbon Odor & Gas (VOC) Removal Filter, No. 89-0810.