GeneralAire GF-SL16DM Humidifier Specification:
GeneralAire model# GF-SL16DM Humidifier:
|Dimensions:||12” W x 16 1/2” H x 9 3/4” D|
|Duct Size:||6 Inch|
|Electrical Ratings:||24 volt|
|Includes:||MHX3 Select-Control Manual Humidistat, Warranty Card, Installation Manual, Vapor Pad®, Parts Kit, Drain Hose, Transformer, Solenoid Valve|
|Material:||DuraPlast® Ultra-Violet Stable Automotive Grade Plastic|
|Plenum Opening:||7-1/2 Inch Width x 8-1/4 Inch Height|
GeneralAire Humidifier Description:
- Manufacturer: General Filters
- Brand Name: Generalaire Elite Series
- Model: GF-SL16DM
- Category: Water / LARGE ByPass / Flow Through
- Rated Capacity: 17 gallons / day
- Supply Voltage Required: 24VAC
- Included Humidifier Control Type (Humidistat) : Manual
- Plenum Opening Required: W= 7.5″ H= 8.25″
- Water Efficiency Level: 25%
- Floor Drain Required: YES
- Maintenance Schedule (minimum) : Yearly
- Humidifier Nominal Size: W: 12″ H: 16.5″ D: 9.75″
- Unit Weight: 8 lbs.
- Manufacturers’ Warranty: 5 Years
What is a Bypass Humidifier ?
BY-PASS humidifiers are water based. They will use the pressure difference between the furnace supply plenum and the return plenum to move air through the humidifier. This is achieved by adding a 6 inch round connecting duct between plenums (CATEGORY = GOOD)
What is the difference between MECHANICAL and DIGITAL humidistats ?
A DIGITAL humidistat includes an outdoor sensor, and is capable of operating in both MANUAL or AUTO modes. The outdoor sensor installation is optional. Additional costs are usually incurred in order to run the sensor to the outside of your home.
A MECHANICAL humidistat is only capable of operating in MANUAL mode.