Lennox Healthy Climate HCWHD4-130 Whole Home Dehumidifier
- Lennox Healthy Climate HCWHD4-130 Whole Home Dehumidifier is designed to control humidity throughout the home or in specific locations such as an attic, crawlspace or basement
- Also used for zoned dehumidification and ventilation control
- Humidity sensor automatically and continually measures the relative humidity
- Based on sensor measurement, the unit will operate to control the humidity based on the set point
- Zoning option dehumidifies a “Primary” zone space (example: living space) or a “Secondary” zone space (example: basement) to control humidity levels in different areas as needed
- Patented, built-in ventilation feature allows fresh air to be brought into the home from the outside
NOTE – If the dehumidifier is installed in an attic or location requiring leak protection, the unit should be placed in a secondary condensate drain pan with a normally closed condensate overflow safety switch (float switch).