Lifebreath True HEPA TFP3000HEPA-RTO Air Cleaner
Lifebreath TFP3000 HEPA-RTO Air Cleaner (Duct Mount Model)
The TFP-3000-RTO air cleaner is designed to be mounted directly to the return duct of your forced air system.
Two 8″ width x 4″ height holes will need to be cut out for duct connections. Fold out collars prior to installation. See installation guide located in documents folder.
Pre cut holes for mounting directly on to return plenum included (qty 8)
The Lifebreath Turbulent Flow Precipitator (TFP3000) Air Cleaner offers particle-removing performance similar to the most sophisticated systems used in hospitals, laboratories and industry. It will purify the air in an average-size house at least 10 times every day.
Five reasons to choose the TFP:
1. Lifebreath removes health-threatening particles from the air far more effectively than other residential air cleaners.
2. Lowest maintenance air cleaner available. Check-up required only once a year.
3. It cleans the air throughout your home, benefiting everyone in the family, all the time.
4. It allows air to circulate freely without putting any extra load on your air distribution system.
5. Unlike electronic air cleaners, Lifebreath does not generate any poisonous ozone which attacks your lungs.
|Motors and Blowers||High efficiency PSC motor|
|Serviceability||Latched door to allow easy access to filters for cleaning. Minimum 16″ clearance recommended.|
|Case||20GA Galv. Prepaint (G20)|
|Insulation||1″ foam insulation|
|Filters||1 HEPA Filter, 1 TFP Collector|
|Controls||Unit mounted switch|
|Mounting||Ducted or stand allow|
|Power Cord||3 ft~|
TFP3000HEPA-RTO Specification Sheet