vanEE 200H HRV
Residential Bronze Series
Contractors and builders need cost-effective, reliable and code-compliant mechanical ventilation systems for new home construction. The vänEE Bronze Series offers superior value at an entry-level price. The 200H represents over 15 years of continuous improvement to deliver contractors the durability and reliability they have come to expect from vänEE.
vanEE 200H HRV Features
- Maintenance free, totally enclosed, sealed bearings motor
- Pressure taps, balancing dampers and straps for insulated ducts for quick, effective installation
- Integrated “snap-in” drain system installs in seconds with no additional parts
- Compatible with the Deco-Touch™ digital wall control
vanEE 200H Repairs and Maintenance
All parts of the vänEE 200H that could need maintenance can be removed in less than 5 minutes, allowing direct access for easy repairs. The motor is permanently lubricated.
vanEE 200H Control
- This unit is very simple to operate: press on its push button, located
on the electrical compartment, to activate it. Press once for low
speed, once again for high speed, and once more to stop it.
- For more convenience, this unit can also be controlled by an optional
main control. For a complete list of optional main and auxiliary
controls available, refer to the Wall Control Compatibility Chart
on last pages of wall controls specification sheet, available at
For more details about controls, refer to their specification sheet and
to the Main and auxiliary wall control user guide at www.vanee.ca.
vanEE 200H Warranty
The vänEE 200H is protected by a 5-year warranty on parts only. The heat recovery core is covered by a limited lifetime warranty, with the original proof of purchase.
|Model Description||vanEE 200H|
|Ventilation Performance||82–192cfm @0.4 in. wg|
|Manufacturer’s Part Number||1601708|
|Wall Controller Included||none|
|Core Type||Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV)|
|Heat Recovery Rate||65%|
|Moisture Transfer Rate||0%|
|Core Filters||washable foam filters|
|Port Sizes||6 inch|
|Motor Type||PSC (single-speed motor)|
|Power Consumption (Low Speed)||71 watts|
|Balancing Method (if required)||please see below|
|Air Flow Measured Via||integrated pressure door taps|
|Air Flow Adjusted Via||integrated balancing dampers|
|Unit Dimensions||Height: 17″ Width: 17 1/4″ Depth: 35″|
|Unit Weight||65 lbs. / 29.5 kg|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Core Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
PERFECT FOR NEW RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTIONS
- Ideal for mid-sized homes
- Maintenance-free, totally enclosed, sealed bearings motor
- Pressure taps, balancing dampers, and straps for insulated ducts for
quick, effective installation
- Integrated “snap-in” drain system installs in seconds
with no additional parts
- Now features a recirculation mode that allows air circulation in
dwellings where there is no forced-air heating system.