vanEE 60H HRV
Residential Bronze Series
Configured with factory built vertical or horizontal ports, the vänEE HRV 60H is the most versatile 98-cfm unit available on the market today. Among its exclusive features, this unit is equipped with integrated balancing and backdraft dampers in its exhaust to outside and fresh air supply ports.
Its operation can be interlocked with an existing furnace without adding an extra relay. Also, for more convenience, its latches can be relocated on its front (as shown on unit picture). This compact, lightweight and powerful unit is the ideal choice for small single-family homes, high rise residential building and other limited space applications. What’s more, it is the only air exchanger of its size that can be upgraded from an HRV to an ERV, simply by changing its core.
vanEE 60H HRV Features
- Versatile horizontal or vertical port configuration
- Removable terminal block to ease auxiliary wall control connections
- Integrated pressure taps, if balancing required by building code
- Twin high-pressure blowers
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
vanEE 60H HRV Repairs and Maintenance
All parts of the vänEE HRV 60H that could need maintenance can be removed in less than 5 minutes, allowing direct access for easy repairs. The PSC motors are permanently lubricated. Finally, the removable electrical drawer with pull-out PCB assembly allows easy access for maintenance of major sub-components.
vanEE 60H HRV Control
- This unit is very simple to operate. Once it is installed, press on its push button, located on on the bottom of the unit, to activate it. Press once for low speed, once again for high speed, and once more to stop it.
- To be more convenience, this unit can also be controlled by an optional main control. For a complete list of optional main and auxiliary controls available, refer to the Wall Control Compatibility Chart on last pages of wall controls specification sheet, available at www.www.vanee.ca.
- For more details about controls, refer to the Main and auxiliary wall controls user guide, also available at www.vanee.ca.
vanEE 60H HRV Warranty
A 2-year warranty protects the vänEE HRV 60H on parts only. A limited lifetime warranty covers the heat recovery core, with the original proof of purchase.
Specify on order which product you would like
Model: HRV 60H
Part number top ports: 41602
Part number side ports: 41600