American Standard EHUMD300ABA00B Humidifier Specification:
American Standard model# EHUMD300ABA00B Humidifier:
|Dimensions:||13 Inch Length x 15.63 Inch Width|
|Electrical Ratings:||110 volt Primary, 24 volt Secondary|
American Standard Humidifier Description:
Temperature is just one factor in total home comfort, especially in dry weather. An Envirowise humidifier provides the right amount of moisture in every room, and can help alleviate allergy symptoms. The EHUMD comes in two models: the EHUMD200 and the EHUMD300. The EHUMD200 has a capacity of 12 gallons per day, while the EHUMD300 has a capacity of 16.8 gallons per day. Ask your dealer which system is best for the size of your home.
- Flow-Through Design
- Durable, Rust-Resistant Housing
- Replaceable Pad
- Bypass Damper
- Controlled Moisture Distribution
- Automatic Control
- Outdoor Sensor Option
- Evaporative Capacity (gallons per day): 16.8
- Moisturizing Air
Envirowise’s trusted home humidifiers can adjust from summer to winter in order to provide the right amount of moisture to the air in your home. It’s not just comfort—it’s relief for your skin.
- Dry Home Protection
Having a dry home can be damaging to valuable things such as furniture, paintings and woodwork. By adding a Envirowise furnace humidifier to your home’s HVAC system, you can help ensure it won’t dry out and crack.
- Better, cleaner air
When paired with Trane CleanEffects™ technology, an Envirowise central humidifier will not only alleviate the dryness but also give you the most advanced whole-house air filtration system. So you get clean, comfortable air that feels good all year long.
- Envirowise whole home humidifiers are designed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your HVAC humidifier will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The EHUMD300 Humidifier includes:
- Large bypass
- Automatic control
- Ability to work with all furnace models
- Capacity for up to 4,000 square feet
- Output up to 17 gallons per day
- Eliminates need for portable appliances
- Shipping: 9 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Five-Year Limited Warranty On Functional Parts With Registration
What is a Bypass Humidifier ?
BY-PASS humidifiers are water based. They will use the pressure difference between the furnace supply plenum and the return plenum to move air through the humidifier. This is achieved by adding a 6 inch round connecting duct between plenums (CATEGORY = GOOD)
What is the difference between MECHANICAL and DIGITAL humidistats ?
A DIGITAL humidistat includes an outdoor sensor, and is capable of operating in both MANUAL or AUTO modes. The outdoor sensor installation is optional. Additional costs are usually incurred in order to run the sensor to the outside of your home.
A MECHANICAL humidistat is only capable of operating in MANUAL mode.
There are no reviews yet.