Venmar Constructo 2.0ES (HRV)
Product NO.: 47110
PERFECT FOR NEW RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION
Contractors and builders need cost-effective, reliable and code-compliant mechanical ventilation systems for new home construction. The Venmar AVS Constructo Series offers superior value at an entry-level price and represents over 15 years of continuous improvement to deliver contractors the durability and reliability they have come to expect from Venmar.
The Constructo 2.0 ES offers effective heat recovery, proper ventilation flow and a quiet operation. Ideal for larger homes*, the Constructo 2.0 ES improves indoor air quality and reduces excess humidity by bringing a steady flow of fresh outdoor air into the home.
*Refer to local Building Code.
To learn more about wall controls compatible with this unit, please refer to the wall controls specification sheet.
Benefits of Air Exchangers:
- Air Exchangers bring a continuous supply of fresh outside air into your
- Air Exchangers exhaust environmental contaminants for improved indoor air quality.
- Air Exchangers save energy in the winter by recovering heat from exhaust air.
- Air Exchangers save energy in the summer by recovering cool indoor air from exhaust air.
- Air Exchangers help prevent mould and mildew.
- Air Exchangers help minimize odours and cooking residue.
- Air Exchangers can reduce harmful Radon Gas levels where active soil depressurization is unlikely to be successful.